These are the Terms and Conditions governing the use of this Service(s) and the agreement that operates between You and the Pursue Your Purpose LLC. These Terms and Conditions set out the rights and obligations of all users regarding the use of its Service(s).
Pursue Your Purpose LLC provides the following services, including but not limited to:
- Consulting and Advisory Services
- Policy Advocacy
- Partnership with Governments
- Curricula Development
- Program Development
3. User Responsibilities
As a user of our Service(s), you agree to:
- Use the Service in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations governed by the United States of America.
- Not engage in any activity that is harmful, abusive, racially or ethnically offensive, or otherwise objectionable.
- Not spam other users or distribute unsolicited promotional material.
4. Account Suspension and Termination
We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your account or our working agreement if you violate our Terms and Conditions.
5. Copyright Rules
Unless otherwise noted, Pursue Your Purpose LLC owns all intellectual property rights to Service(s), and any unauthorized use is strictly prohibited.
6. Limitation of Liability
Pursue Your Purpose LLC is not responsible for any errors or omissions, or for the results obtained from the use of this information.
7. Changes to These Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right to modify these Terms and Conditions at any time. We will always post the most current version on our website.
8. Contact Us
If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, you can send a message using the "Contact Us" feature on this site.
Last updated: February 6, 2024